Full Tilt Lawyer: “More Optimistic than Ever”
- DOJ Appoints Claims Administrator for FTP Funds Mar 13
- Full Tilt Assets Arrive in Isle of Man Sep 23
- DOJ to Appoint Payment Processor to Facilitate Return of Full Tilt Player Funds Aug 14
- Full Tilt Remission for Americans: Balances or Deposits? Aug 12
- PPA Offers DOJ Assistance with Remission Process to Return US Player Funds Aug 11
- FTPDoug Unveiled: Full Tilt Messenger Returns, Will Remain Poker Room Manager of New FTP Aug 09
FTP attorney Barry Boss has stated that he is “more optimistic than ever” that Full Tilt players will be repaid, but would not comment on reports that PokerStars had made a deal with the DOJ to purchase Full Tilt Poker as part of a settlement agreement.
The statement, published on news blog Diamond Flush Poker, confirmed that talks with Groupe Bernard Tapie had terminated without success. Until recently, GBT was in exclusive talks with Full Tilt to acquire the assets.
That exclusivity, however, terminated on March 16, and since then PokerStars has reached a settlement agreement that includes the purchase of Full Tilt and full reimbursement of players.
Statements are expected when the deal has been finalized by all parties involved.