Golden Nugget Receives NJ Online Gaming Permit, Expects November 26 Launch
- New Jersey Regulator Rejects Request for P2P Transfers Oct 09
- NJ Regulator: At Least Three Major Operators Will be Ready in 2013 Jul 31
- 2UP Gaming Seeks to Acquire AC Casino, Launch Online Gaming in New Jersey Jul 25
- PokerStars Surveys Old Player Base from New Jersey Jul 22
- PokerStars Cuts Deal with Resorts Casino Hotel to Bring Online Poker to New Jersey Jul 03
The Golden Nugget has become the second casino to be issued a permit to offer online gaming by New Jersey’s Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE).
Golden Nugget will offer online poker and online casino games on GoldenNuggetPoker.com and GoldenNuggetCasino.com. It expects to be among the first to go live on November 26.
“All players that desire to gamble online deserve a fair and trustworthy experience,” stated Executive Vice President and General Manager, Tom Pohlman.
“Rest assured, that is our customer commitment, and unlike others, we have an Atlantic City land based casino to stand behind our online brand. We are located in the Marina District. Come see us any time.”
The Golden Nugget has established a partnership with Bally Technologies to exploit the license, which itself has joined forces with Amaya’s Ongame as the “preferred solution” for its software platform in the US.
Officially online gambling starts on November 26, with a five day soft-launch prior. However, all software providers and other third-party suppliers must also receive respective licenses.