New Dutch Regulation Proposals Released
- Dutch Gaming Bill Presented to House Jul 25
- Dutch Players Face Financial Blocks on Banks, Payment Processors by Spring Mar 03
- Dutch Gaming Authority Sets Out Priorities for Targeting Gray Market Operators Feb 14
- Netherlands Regulator Fines Mansion and ONISAC €150k Feb 06
- iPoker Skins Titan, Mansion Withdrawal from Canada, Finland & The Netherlands Nov 29
Applicants must have their “principal establishment” in the European Union or in a “state appointed by the Minister of Justice as guaranteeing an adequate level of protection of the interests that the Betting and Gaming Act aims to serve.”
A two tier tax system is suggested with a top rate of 29% for land based providers and 20% for internet operators. There will also be mandatory charitable donations.
Industry consultation and responses will start immediately and are due to end on 21 July 2013. Pokerfuse will publish a full examination of the proposals shortly.