PokerStars to Relaunch Full Tilt with New Management, Isle of Man License
- Full Tilt Relaunches Affiliate Program with 50% Revenue Share for First Three Months May 02
- ARJEL: 90% of French FTP Money Reclaimed Mar 20
- Full Tilt Spreads Irish Poker, 5-Card Stud, Adds "Escalator" Tourneys Mar 13
- Full Tilt Finally Finds its Footing Jan 08
- Durrrr v Isildur1 Heads-Up Battle $100k Each, Winner Takes All Dec 07
- Full Tilt’s Early Bloom Fades Nov 20
PokerStars plans to relaunch the Full Tilt Poker website and maintain the separate brand, the company announced today.
It will hire an independent management team to run the poker room, which will maintain its base in Dublin.
It will, however, run the company under an Isle of Man license, rather than in Alderney, Full Tilt’s original jurisdiction. The AGCC revoked its license following a review of the Full Tilt situation after Black Friday.
In the press release, Mark Scheinberg, Chairman of the Board at PokerStars and Son of PokerStars founder Isai Scheinberg, touted the regulatory measures to which the company adheres, stating “the prompt repayment of our former US customers in as quick a time frame as possible demonstrated our industry-leading commitment to the segregation of customer funds.”
“We continue to encourage jurisdictions all over the world to introduce sensible online poker regulation,” adds Scheinberg.