PokerStars All New Poker Client Inches Closer to Official Release
- PokerStars 7 Integrated Release Now Available in Most Markets Aug 07
- PokerStars 7 Not Before October for Mac Users Jul 24
- Mercury Rising: A Look at PokerStars' Brand New Table Theme Apr 25
- Users Invited to Test New Online Poker Software, PokerStars 7 Apr 08
- PokerStars Invites Selected Players to Alpha Test "PokerStars 7" Aug 30
The slow but steady rollout of PokerStars’ all new client, dubbed simply PokerStars 7, continued over the weekend with the launch of an “integrated” beta on its dot-EU client.
While a beta version has been available to those who follow the online poker forums, the “integrated” beta, which was first tested on PokerStars Spain last month, promotes the new version in the client with prominent “upgrade” buttons in the menu, advertisements in news popups, and a default to version 7 for new downloaders.
PokerStars.EU is the Malta-licensed online poker room used for poker customers in various European countries, including Germany, the Netherlands, and most of Scandinavia.
The same treatment is also slated for a rollout on the primary dot-com client over the next week, a PokerStars representative stated.
Players who choose to upgrade will to experience the new software, perhaps the most substantial upgrade in the history of the online poker giant.
In private testing for well over two years, PokerStars 7 offers a totally reworked lobby aesthetic, a new sign-up flow, revamped favorites and quick-seat systems, industry-first new features like the live events calendar and tournament chip count graphs, a new default table theme, and more.