Belgian PartyPoker Players Transitioned to Bwin
Read more on bwin.party’s Belgian Brouhaha:
- Bwin.BE Officially Listed as Whitelisted Online Gaming Operator in Belgium Mar 06
- bwin.party Resolves Belgian Dispute, Partners with Partouche for License Dec 14
- Teufelberger’s Belgian Detention Provokes Backlash by Gaming Bosses Nov 19
- bwin.party: We "Always Acted in Compliance" with Belgian Law Nov 14
- Belgian Authorities Detain bwin.party co-CEO Norbert Teufelberger Nov 13
bwin.party migrated all Belgian PartyPoker players onto its sister brand Bwin.BE, Wednesday.
Back in March, bwin.party was removed from the Belgian blacklist and was granted a license to operate in Belgium under the Bwin brand.
Continue reading on Poker Industry PRO »