Pokerfuse on Twitter
Pokerfuse on Facebook
December Online Poker Revenue Hits All-Time Low in New Jersey
Shared liquidity can't come soon enough as the largest online poker market in the US strings together 10 consecutive months of year-on-year declines.
- Gulfstream to Host $200,000 Sunshine Millions Classic
- Microgaming Announces New Playboy Online Slot
Despite Success in New Jersey, Efforts are Still Underway to Ban Online Gambling in the US
Internet gambling generated nearly $250 million in revenue and more than $40 million in tax in New Jersey during 2017.
- PokerStars Combines Online Poker Player Pools in France and Spain
- The Derby Trail Runs thru The Fairgrounds $200,000 LeComte Stakes
- Golden Nugget New Jersey Launches Poker-Themed Live Dealer Game
Anticipating Shared Liquidity, 888 Launches Online Poker in Italy
As planned, 888 Holdings adds poker to its Italian online gaming offer alongside sports and casino, ahead of what it hopes is an opportunity to pool liquidity with its Spanish site.