- Michigan’s daily fantasy sports market grew 41% YoY, with $2.1 million in revenue in September 2023.
- PrizePicks led the market with a 47% share and nearly $1 million in revenue.
- DraftKings and FanDuel reported revenues of $652k and $310k respectively, despite YoY declines.
- The season-long operator FFPC also generated $151k in revenue.
- No other operator had significant revenue in the same period.
Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB) figures show that the daily fantasy sports market saw signs of life at the start of the NFL season. Operators reported $2.1 million in revenue in September 2023, the regulator’s latest figures. This represents growth of 41% year-over-year and is the highest since January.
PrizePicks led this growth, reporting a hair under $1 million in revenue for a 47% market share. DraftKings and FanDuel saw month-on-month gains, reporting $652k and $310k, respectively, but both were down year-over-year.
Season-long operator FFPC also attracted $151k in revenue. No other operator generated any revenue of note..