Updated February 27, 2018
- Instant Checks are the fastest and easiest way to get your money out of your online poker account and into your bank account.
- Prepaid Cards allow you to access your money at ATMs of use it for purchases wherever Discover is accepted.
- Virtual Payment Processors like NETELLER offer a buffer zone for those that want the convenience of electronic transfers but want to keep their banking information private.
- Live Cash Payments can be received at select casino cages.
- Paper Checks can be mailed to your address on file.
|Withdrawal Method||WSOP NJ||888 NJ||partypoker NJ||Borgata||PokerStars NJ|
|Live Cash Payments||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Want to know how to get money onto these sites? Check out our guide to depositing on New Jersey online poker rooms.
Instant Checks, or ACH payments as they are commonly called, are safe and secure method of allowing checking users to instantly move money via an electronic network from their online poker account to their bank account. Currently all of the online poker rooms in New Jersey offer ACH withdrawals.
In order to utilize this method, users need to have their checking account number and nine digit ABA routing number handy. This information can be found on the bottom line of a check from your account.
Normally there are no fees associated with Instant Checks.
Prepaid cards are a withdrawal option at partypoker.com and at the Borgata. Each has their own branded prepaid cards that players can use to withdraw to from their online poker accounts. Players can then access their cash at ATMs, or use the funds to make purchases anywhere Discover is accepted.
Virtual Payment Processors
Moving money online has become easier with the introduction of virtual payment processors such as NETELLER. Players can withdraw funds from their online poker accounts at all of the online poker rooms in New Jersey.
Live Cash Payments
If you want cash from your online poker accounts straight away, you just need to make your way to a participating casino cage. Players at WSOP.com and 888 can access their cash at the Caesars Atlantic City casino cage. Players at partypoker.com and BorgataPoker.com can pick up their money at the Borgata casino cage.
One option that may take a little longer, but is reliable, is having a paper check mailed to your address on file. Just select the “Check by Mail” option when processing your withdrawal from the online poker client cashier, in the poker room will usually get your funds mailed out within a matter of business days.