ARJEL: 90% of French FTP Money Reclaimed
- Full Tilt Relaunches Affiliate Program with 50% Revenue Share for First Three Months May 02
- Full Tilt Spreads Irish Poker, 5-Card Stud, Adds "Escalator" Tourneys Mar 13
- Full Tilt Finally Finds its Footing Jan 08
- Durrrr v Isildur1 Heads-Up Battle $100k Each, Winner Takes All Dec 07
- Full Tilt’s Early Bloom Fades Nov 20
€4.1m in FullTiltPoker.FR deposits has been reclaimed, representing approximately 90% of all French cash balances, regulator ARJEL announced Tuesday.
The reclamation process will remain open until all €4.9m is accounted for.
As with all other non-US players, PokerStars’ parent company Rational Group, as part of their agreement with the US Department of Justice, is reimbursing all French Full Tilt players.
Unlike other European players who could log back into the new site and play with or withdrawal their balances, Rational Group opted not to relaunch the room in regulated markets.
French and Italian players are instead required to transfer balances to the equivalent PokerStars site to reclaim funds.