Full Tilt Finally Finds its Footing
- Full Tilt Relaunches Affiliate Program with 50% Revenue Share for First Three Months May 02
- ARJEL: 90% of French FTP Money Reclaimed Mar 20
- Full Tilt Spreads Irish Poker, 5-Card Stud, Adds "Escalator" Tourneys Mar 13
- Durrrr v Isildur1 Heads-Up Battle $100k Each, Winner Takes All Dec 07
- Full Tilt’s Early Bloom Fades Nov 20
Full Tilt’s traffic has rebounded strongly since the holiday period, the latest traffic data shows, establishing a 30% lead in cash game traffic against its nearest competitor, PartyPoker.
The week before Christmas, PartyPoker briefly overtook Full Tilt following the merger of its bwin and Party player pools.
As the dust settled, however, Full Tilt regained its second place spot, and has since increase its margin following an impressive boost in the first week of 2013.
The seven day moving average of cash game players tracked by PokerScout now shows Full Tilt stabilizing its player base at around 5400 with Party substantially behind with approximately 3600.