PKR Debuts iPad App for UK Customers
- PMU.FR Online Poker Room Launches Native Mobile Apps Sep 11
- Betfred, Coral, Titan Next to Roll Out Mobile iPoker Client Sep 05
- Apple Adds Gambling App Restrictions Aug 15
- PKR, Winamax Expand Mobile Offerings Jul 01
- Mobile Poker Play in France Sees Strong Growth Jun 10
- PKR Adds iPhone Support to Mobile Poker Offering Jun 04
PKR Limited has announced the release of its new real-money poker application for the iPad, titled PKR Poker 3D. The new mobile app is only available for players in the UK.
Already available in Apple’s App Store, the app offers real money ring-game and sit-n-go tournament games. Multi-table tournament play is not yet available but is expected in the near future.
Android and iPhone versions of the new poker app are also in the pipeline.
PKR is the one in a long string of sites now offering mobile access to its real-money online gaming products. Last month PartyPoker added an Android app joining the likes of PokerStars, 888Poker, Switch Poker and select skins on the iPoker, Microgaming and Ongame networks.
According to PKR Chief Operating Officer Leon Walters, “This release represents one of the most significant steps forward for PKR since our inception in 2006. We aim to quickly follow this first phase of our efforts to reach the growing mobile poker audience with iPhone and Android versions.”
PKR Limited, which specializes in the creation of 3D gaming apps, has already released two previous related titles for mobile, PKR Blackjack 3D and PKR Roulette 3D.