Partypoker New Jersey announced on Monday that it has expanded the offerings available on its mobile app to include multi-table tournaments.
This latest upgrade rolled out by partypoker expands their mobile platform beyond the previously available single table tournaments, cash games and fastforward—the company’s fast fold poker variant. The app is available for both iOS and Android products.
“This latest version of the partypoker mobile poker game is the latest result of a company wide ambition to enhance not only the availability but also the playability of partypoker’s poker games,” the company stated in a press release.
The move to mobile
Mobile devices have quickly become a necessity for online poker operators, and we have already seen marketing campaigns targeted specifically at mobile users. WSOP.com NJ introduced a mobile only marketing promotion at the beginning of the year. Players that earn reward points from their mobile device are issued free tournament tickets.
With the expected entrance of PokerStars and Full Tilt into the New Jersey market in 2015, competition among operators is sure to heat up and operators having the full availability of their product available to mobile users will be essential to success.
The new version of the partypoker mobile app includes the following highlights:
- Easy table filtering for stakes (high, medium, low), speed (turbo & standard) and format (head’s up, short-handed and full-ring) and quick play options
- Shared liquidity with the desktop clients, so players can access our full range of Texas Hold’em MTT, SNG and cash games.
- Various SNG types, including standard, “Double or Nothing” and “Coinflip” tournaments
- Automatically re-join active SNG, MTT upon login if the app is shut down
- Access to casino games (partypoker.com only)
- Qualify for live World Poker Tour events through online satellites on your mobile!
- Support for real and play money games
For a full list of features available on the partypoker NJ mobile app, visit the FAQ section at partypoker mobile page.