The annual Garden State Super Series enters its final week and is finishing with a strong schedule of events. Run by Borgata Poker and partypoker, the tournament has boasted a $800,000 prize pool that stretched over the duration of the entire series.
The 25th of October will play host to the grand finale of the tournament with the $150,000 Guaranteed Main Event.
The tournament buy-ins for GSSS III range from $20 up to $1,060, but players can qualify for these tournaments for as little as $2 through satellite tournaments on Borgata Poker.
Here we round up some of the best games for the week ahead:
- The biggest game on Tuesday is the Guaranteed NLH Bounty for $15,000. The event kicks off at 7:00 pm. In addition to its generous prize pool, this $109 buy-in tournament features a $20 bounty for every player you knock out.
- Wednesday sees an even bigger bounty with its $10,000 GTD NLH Super Bounty. This time for the $109 buy-in there is a $52 bounty for every player you knock out.
- If Re-entry is more your style, then log in on Thursday. At 7.00pm the $15,000 Guaranteed No Limit Hold’em Re-entry tournament will start. The buy-in for this event is $109.
- Friday finishes strong especially if you love PL08. With a $10,000 Guaranteed Pot Limit Omaha 8, 6 Max Re-Entry event you’d be crazy to miss it.
- Saturday will play host to a $20,000 Guaranteed No Limit Hold’em Re-entry tournament that will start at 7pm. It is the biggest of all the events running on Saturday so make sure you plan your Saturday night around it!
- To wrap up the week’s events, Sunday will host the No Limit Hold’em Main Event with a Guarantee of $150,000 in cash prizes. It has a $215 buy-in and kicks off at 5pm.
You can see the entire schedule of events here.