WSOP.com is not waiting for the November 26 official launch date to officially announce the New Jersey Online Championships Tournament Series. Events start on January 19 with a $250k Invitational Freeroll and continue with real-money buyin tournaments with guaranteed prize pools.
There are nine events in total with guarantees adding up to $1m. The first and last events are freerolls, each with a $250k guarantee. Tickets to the first event are free to all players who register for a WSOP account before December 10—pre-registration started on November 21. Thereafter, players must make a minimum $10 deposit to qualify for a ticket. Buyins for the other events range from $109 to $530.
Everyone who enters any of the events will receive a free entry to the final $250k freeroll. All events are No Limit Hold’em, except for one Pot Limit Omaha event which comes with rebuys and an add on.
All players must be within the state of New Jersey in order to enter and participate in the events.
New Jersey Online Championships Tournament Series Schedule
- January 19—$250,000 Invitational Freeroll
- January 20—$215 NLH R&A $50k Guaranteed
- January 21—$109 Pot Limit Omaha R&A $25k Guaranteed
- January 22—$215 NLH $30k Guaranteed
- January 23—$109 NLH $25k Guaranteed
- January 24—$215 NLH 6 Max $50k Guaranteed
- January 25—$109 NLH $70k Guaranteed
- January 26—$530 NLH $250k Guaranteed
- February 2—$250,000 Player’s Freeroll