WSOP Giving the Chance to Build Your Own Bonus in NV, NJ, PA WSOP Giving the Chance to Build Your Own Bonus in NV, NJ, PA

The US is still working on shared liquidity across state lines but WSOP.com has come up with a bonus available across all its sites. The new DIY Bonus promotion is open to players in all WSOP rooms, whether the player is in Nevada, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania, and encourages players to build their own bonus from August 15 to 22.

Usually, bonuses and promotions are tailored to specific needs or conditions in a certain market, but in this case WSOP.com is using a firehose to spray the same bonus across all it’s markets—and players choose how much bonus they earn by how much they play, so the amount of free money is entirely in the player’s hands.

After opting-in to the promotion, players control the rest of the experience, with their bonus directly tied to how much they play. All cash poker played during the promotional period qualifies for APPs, and the more APPs a player earns, the bigger the bonus.

WSOP.com USA: The world’s most recognizable poker brand is legal and regulated in Nevada, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania!
  • Massive Value100% deposit bonus up to $1000 + $50 in free play
  • The only online poker network that spans across multiple states
  • Compete for real WSOP bracelets and rings in official online events from your own home
  • Frequent reload bonuses and lucrative monthly promotions

How to Build Your Bonus

The details of the new DIY Bonus promotion are pretty simple. Whether you play WSOP in WSOP NJ, WSOP Nevada, or WSOP PA, just opt-in through links provided in WSOP emails, and then start playing cash poker to earn APPs.

The more APPs a player earns, the bigger the bonus they will unlock. The promotion is open from August 15 through August 22, and players can earn APPs on the bonus until 11:59 p.m. on August 22.

Build Your Own Bonus Levels

APPs Earned Bonus
100 APPs $10
1,000 APPs $100
2,000 APPs $200
5,000 APPs $500
10,000 APPs $2,000

All players need to do to get a shot at some of the DIY Bonus cash after opting-in is play cash games on WSOP.com. APPs earned in cash game play from August 15 through 22 qualify for the bonus, and that is pretty much all players have to do, though there are some details to be aware of.

Players must play on at least three different days during the promotional period, and need to earn at least 1 APP on each of those days to qualify for the bonus cash. Once the promotion is over, players’ APP points will not be rounded up, so players need to get 1,000 points or more to make the $100 level—950 APPs will still earn the player the base $10 bonus.

Once the promotion closes on August 22, 40% of the bonus earned will be credited to the players account within 72 hours. The remaining 60% is released as a pending bonus that players can access as they earn more APPs, at the rate of $10 for every 100 APPs earned. Funds must be released within 60 days or the remainder will be forfeit.

Keystone Classic and Bracelets Among Other PA Highlights

There is a lot going on over at the newly opened WSOP PA this month as well. While the main domestic bracelet series in NJ and NV concluded on August 1, there are eight more US bracelets to hand out to WSOP PA players starting on August 8.

Additionally, two new series have recently been announced, with the $500,000 guaranteed Keystone Classic as well as a progressive knockout series on deck later in August. This is not even the only big promotion on offer this month—there is also a $50,000 Depositor’s Freeroll open to players who make a WSOP PA deposit between July 15 and Aug 15.

It is a huge month in August for WSOP.com. Players across the markets can build their own bonus with the DIY bonus, and PA players will have shots bracelets and big prizes in various tournament series. While rival PokerStars PA still enjoys the lion’s share of the PA market, August could be a huge chance for WSOP PA to close that gap.