- WSOP 2024 dates could be reveled during WSOP Paradise
- Dates for WSOP 2024 predicted to be May 28 to July 16
- Main Event predictions are the event will run July 3 to July 16
- Number of live bracelet events to range from 95 to 100
- WSOP Paradise kicks off on December 3, in The Bahamas and runs to December 14
- $50 million in prize money guaranteed during WSOP Paradise
It is just under two weeks away until the World Series of Poker (WSOP) hits the road and heads to The Bahamas for its inaugural WSOP Paradise event.
The new bracelet series from the WSOP is attracting big names from the poker world and will give away 15 bracelets with $50 million in prize money guaranteed.
But will organizers take this opportunity, while eyes are on this event, to release details surrounding next year’s WSOP? We think so.
Per pokerfuse’s predictions for the 2024 WSOP, dates for the live series are expected to be May 28 to July 16.
- Up to $100 in free play with first deposit
- Top-quality software
- Compete for WSOP bracelets & rings
The WSOP 2024 Main Event is expected to run from July 3 to July 16, and between 95 to 100 bracelets will be given away.
Daniel Negreanu, GGPoker Ambassador and WSOP acolyte, will be playing the entire Paradise series, so it would stand to reason that the WSOP and GG would get him to announce dates if they plan to use this as an opportunity to do so.
Once WSOP Paradise wraps up on December 14, we expect the WSOP and GG to turn their efforts to promoting the 55th outing of the WSOP via online qualifiers, promotions, and Main Event start giveaways.
The 2023 WSOP broke records across the board exceeding turnout and smashing prize pool guarantees. The series generated over $425.2 million over its online and live events, up from over $346.3 million in 2022. The WSOP also welcomed more players than ever before — 250K players made up the 2023 series, up from 198,429 in 2022.
The WSOP and GGPoker will want to make the upcoming live series as successful as it came to be, so announcing dates and getting online qualifier paths up and running will be of utmost importance.
What is WSOP Paradise?
In case you missed it, WSOP Paradise is a brand new series from the WSOP and its online partner GGPoker. The inaugural series plays live on Paradise Island in the Bahamas at the newly renovated Atlantis Resort. The series will run from December 3 to 14, 2023.
The series will give away 15 bracelets with $50 million in guarantees and will feature a breadth of tournaments for budgets of all sizes.
Mystery Millions is a new event adopting GGPoker’s new OnLive format, blending online play with in-person competition. 1,000 players are expected to attend, thanks to online satellites from GGPoker.
- Or get up to $100 worth of rewards
- Available in many regulated markets
- Great MTT schedule including WSOP events
Who is going to WSOP Paradise?
Tons of big poker names are invited to the Paradise stop in December. Poker pos announced as playing the series include:
- Daniel Negreanu, who will return with his daily WSOP vlogs
- 2006 WSOP Main Event winner, Jamie Gold
- Shaun Deeb, who will be hunting for his 7th WSOP bracelet
- Rob Yong
- Tritons, Paul Phua