The bonus is the latest in a raft of promotions from the operator, as it ratchets up publicity for the return of World Series live events which begin on September 30.
To qualify for the bonus, you simply need to use the code
GOLD21 when making a deposit. Once you have opted in, WSOP will release the funds in $10 increments for every 100 Action Player Points (APPs) earned.
- Massive Value100% deposit bonus up to $1000 + $50 in free play
- The only online poker network that spans across multiple states
- Compete for real WSOP bracelets and rings in official online events from your own home
- Frequent reload bonuses and lucrative monthly promotions
In cash games, players earn 2 APPs for every $1 that they contribute to the rake. In tournaments they earn 2 APPs for every $1 paid in fees.
There are a number of other key points of which players should be aware:
- The offer is limited to one code use per player.
- Players have 90 days to complete APP requirements.
- Minimum qualifying deposit is $10.
- Players must be at least 21 and physically located in the state where the site is based.
- PayNearMe deposits are not eligible for the promotion.
Hyping Up The World Series
If you were wondering what you might spend your $1000 on, WSOP is providing you with plenty of choices as it continues to ramp up the publicity machine ahead of the World Series 2021.
Satellites for the iconic festival are already running, so the timing is perfect for players looking to enter some of those feeder events. Every Sunday throughout July, WSOP is running Main Event satellites with one $10,000 seat guaranteed in each of the tournaments.
The WSOP 2021 Online Bracelet events are in full flow and running through to August 1. There are 33 events in all, featuring a Micro Madness section, PLO Week, high roller buy-ins, a double bracelet day, and culminating in the $500 Grand Finale with a tasty $1,000,000 guaranteed in prize money.
Satellites and Freerolls Aplenty
In conjunction with this, WSOP is spreading Satellites and Freerolls to its Online Bracelet events. The qualifiers run daily until July 30. Buy-ins for super satellites are as low as $1 so anyone can afford to give them a go.
But if you don’t even want to risk a dollar, there are events for you too. WSOP is running freerolls for seats in Online Bracelet events, every Wednesday until July 28.
On top of all this, there are plenty of other promotions ongoing at WSOP:
- The Summer Online Circuit Event running July 16 through 27, with over $1 million in guarantees.
- The Summer Online Championships—currently taking place and also running until July 27, with over $2 million in total prize money
- SNG Leaderboards
- BLAST Leaderboards
- The $100K Sunday Tournament with a $320 buy-in.
So if you’re lucky enough to be in New Jersey or Nevada, you won’t want to miss this month at WSOP online. The Summer Reload promo runs from July 1 until August 20. WSOP Main Event satellites take place each Sunday throughout July.