The annual Garden State Super Series is in full swing and has plenty to offer online poker players in New Jersey. In its third iteration since online poker has been regulated in the Garden State, the Series—run by Borgata and partypoker—boasts $800,000 in guaranteed prize pools stretching over the next two weeks.
The tournament buy-ins for GSSS III range from $20 up to $1,060, but players can qualify for these tournaments for as little as $2 through satellite tournaments on Borgata Poker.
Here we round up some of the best games for the week ahead:
- On Tuesday, Event #7—$15,000 Guaranteed No Limit Hold’em Bounty—kicks off at 7:00 pm. In addition to its generous prize pool, this $109 buy-in tournament features a $20 bounty for every player you knock out.
- PLO8 players, be sure to log in on Thursday for the $5000 Guaranteed Pot Limit Omaha 8 or Better tournament.
- If Seven Card Stud is your game, Friday features a $20 buy-in $1000 Guaranteed Stud tournament.
- Friday features the Series’ only Fixed Limit Hold’ em tournament. The $2500 Guaranteed FLH tournament has a $20 buy-in and kicks off at 7:30 pm.
- On Saturday, be sure not to miss the $10,000 Guaranteed PLO Rebuy tournament. Play in this tournament promises to be fast and furious. Hopefully your bankroll is deep enough to fire a couple of bullets at the $55 buy-in.
- If you are looking to hit it big, you won’t want to miss the biggest guarantee of the weekend. The $100k Guaranteed Re-entry tournament kicks off promptly at 5:00 pm on Sunday.
- The big boys and girls will gather Sunday evening at 6:30 pm for the $50,000 Guaranteed High Roller event. If you are looking for a tournament to sweat, this one is it.
You can see the entire schedule of events here.
The Garden State Super Series continues through October 25 when you can test your skill at the $150,000 Guaranteed Main Event.