Preparing for their flagship Championship of Online Poker (COOP) series, PokerStars USA is launching the Champions Preseason Series across all three regulated sites. Players in New Jersey, Michigan, and Pennsylvania all get a chance to get involved with some serious tournament action as the operator has set a side a total of $850,000 in guaranteed prizes across the board.
The Champions Preseason Series kicks off on August 12 and lasts for ten days, with Main Events taking place on August 22. As for the overall guarantees, they breakdown as follows:
- PokerStars NJ: $150,000 guaranteed
- PokerStars MI: $300,000 guaranteed
- PokerStars PA: $400,000 in guarantees
While the operator is still to reveal the full schedule, MTT fans have a lot to look forward to, especially with $200 Main Events, which feature guarantees of $30,000, $80,000, and $100,000 in New Jersey, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, respectively.
- Great bonus$50 freeplay or Up to $600 deposit match bonus
- The world’s most regulated online poker site
- Great cash game traffic and some of the best weekly guaranteed MTTs
- Stars rewards program rewards play across poker, casino and sports
Free Main Event Entries in All Three States
Players looking to get their Main Event seats for cheap will have every opportunity to do so thanks to special freeroll tournaments dishing out Main Event entries.
Depositors’ freerolls offering 30 ME tickets each are scheduled to take place on August 22 on all three sites. To qualify, players need to make a real money deposit of at least $30 and use the special code CHAMPIONS when depositing.
Once again, this offer is available to players on all three sites, so it does not matter if you are in Michigan, Pennsylvania, or New Jersey. The procedure is exactly the same; the only difference is the Main Event guarantee.
And, if you need an additional reason to get involved, Main Event winners will receive more than first-place money. PokerStars has also thrown into the mix two tickets to a professional football match of your choice, which is just a nice cherry on top.
Rewarding Champions Preseason Challenges
All players who get involved with the Champions Preseason Series will also benefit from additional rewards dished out through challenges.
- Play in one Champions Preseason event & receive a Kickoff Freeroll ticket for the relevant series (NJCOOP, PACOOP, MICOOP)
- Play in three tournaments and get a $3 Spin & Go 'COOP ticket
- Join five tournaments during the Series and receive a $10 ticket for the relevant 'COOP Warm-up event
To top it all off, at the start of the Series, PokerStars is running a freeroll tournament with $1000 in cash prizes up for grabs and additional free sports bets on top.
|PokerStars PA $1000 Freeroll||August 12|
|PokerStars MI $1000 Freeroll||August 13|
|PokerStars NJ $1000 Freeroll||August 14|
The operator is still to release the full schedule for the Champions Preseason Series and we will be keeping an eye out for this. In the meantime, make sure you grab your seat in the Main Event freeroll by depositing $30 and using the bonus code CHAMPIONS as this gives you a chance to get your $200 ME seat for free.