PokerStars USA is embracing the long nights and cold days, with big November series in all three of its US jurisdictions.
Meanwhile, Players in Michigan can expect something a little different: the Fall Fest 50/50. As you might guess, this involves 50 tournaments with a $50 buy-in and takes place over the same dates.
- Great bonus$50 freeplay or Up to $600 deposit match bonus
- The world’s most regulated online poker site
- Great cash game traffic and some of the best weekly guaranteed MTTs
- Stars rewards program rewards play across poker, casino and sports
The three states together offer nearly $2 million in guarantees, with $1 million in PA, $400,000 in NJ, and $500,000 in MI. The trio of Main Events take place on November 28.
PokerStars US Fall Series: Main Event Details
Aside from these headline events, there are a number of other highlights for PokerStars US players to look forward to, throughout the series. These include:
- Fall Brawls – Tournaments in the ever-popular progressive KO format. Featuring a variety of buy-in levels and knock-out values.
- Last Man Standing Tournaments – The entire prize pool is divided up amongst the top 7 finishers. The winner takes 75% and there are big knock-out bounties for each elimination.
- The Thanksgiving Thrill – a special edition tournament for Thanksgiving Thursday (November 25).
- The Gobbler – A 5-Max Total KO all-action event for Thanksgiving night.
- Main Event Previews/Trainers — A dress rehearsal to the real deal. Tournaments in PA and NJ with the same structure as the Main Event, but for a fraction of the buy-in. Perfect for players with smaller bankrolls, or those who want to sharpen their skills before the big day.
- $500 High Roller – A big buy-in exclusive for players in PA (November 23).
How to Qualify for Cheap
If the buy-ins are a little on the steep side for you, there are plenty of ways to take part, which won’t break the bank:
- Depositor Freerolls – Anyone depositing $30 or more in PA / NJ – and $50 or more in MI, can use the code
FALL21to gain entry into the Depositor Freeroll in their state. There are 50 Main Event seats up for grabs in Pennsylvania and Michigan, and 25 available in New Jersey. This promotion is already underway and runs until November 28.
- Second Chance Freerolls – Any players that bust a Fall Fest event before the money bubble, will be automatically entered into Second Chance Freeroll tournament with $1000 worth of Fall Fest tickets as prizes. They run every day between November 21 and 28 in all three jurisdictions.
- Satellites — $5 satellite tournaments will be running throughout the series.
Back After a Short Hiatus
Fall Fest is the first series that PokerStars has run in the US since the various COOP festivals run in September. In the interim, the operator did put on super-sized Sunday tournaments—Pennsyl-MANIA in PA, and Classics in MI and NJ—so tournament players have been well catered to.
Hopes will high for big turnouts this time around. The operator will be keeping an especially close eye on New Jersey, where its has been falling of late, and keen for this to be the series where numbers begin to pick up.
PokerStars is not the only operator putting on a big coordinated tournament series this fall. Primary competitor BetMGM, which also operates in all three markets, is running the End Boss Poker Series. This is happening over a slightly smaller window—from November 23 through 28—with over $750,000 in prize money guaranteed across the three schedules.
Fall Fest in PA and MI and 50/50 on PokerStars MI runs from November 20 to 29.