As the United States gears up to celebrate Independence Day on July 4, players on the WSOP real money platform can expect a fun Sunday of action, with Deepstack events scheduled in all markets.
Poker players can participate in the $600 NL Hold’em Deepstack event running on WSOP Michigan and WSOP Pennsylvania and the $500 NL Hold’em Deepstack event on WSOP New Jersey and WSOP Nevada. There will be three WSOP gold bracelets up for grabs.
- Michigan Online Poker Players: WSOP $600 NL Hold’em Deepstack
- Pennsylvania Online Poker Players: WSOP $600 NL Hold’em Deepstack
- New Jersey Online Poker and Nevada Online Poker Players: WSOP $500 NL Hold’em Deepstack
One of the upcoming highlights is the NL Hold’em Deepstack event — a deep stack poker tournament that offers players a unique playing experience.
In a deep stack event, players start with a larger stack of chips compared to regular tournaments, allowing for more strategic and skillful play.
For those aiming for ultimate poker glory, this week’s WSOP online events present a golden opportunity to get their hands on the coveted WSOP hardware. WSOP bracelets are the ultimate symbol of poker excellence, representing a remarkable achievement in the world of professional poker. Each bracelet is a testament to its recipient’s skills, knowledge, and composure, making them highly coveted among players.
The WSOP online events offer players the convenience and flexibility of competing from the comfort of their own homes. With the online format, participants can avoid the expenses and logistical challenges associated with traveling to physical casinos, such as for players who cannot make it to Las Vegas to play in the live WSOP 2023 series that is currently taking place.
In addition to the allure of the gold WSOP bracelets and the convenience of online play, the events also feature substantial prize pools.
The $600 NL Hold’em Deepstack event in Michigan and Pennsylvania and the $500 NL Hold’em Deepstack event in New Jersey and Nevada are expected to draw many players vying for their share of the prize money. With significant cash rewards up for grabs, players have a chance to prove their poker prowess and walk away with a substantial payday.
- Running June 1 – July 16
- 20 bracelet events on the schedule
- Buy-ins from $333 to $5300
- Satellites starting at $1
25 Main Event Seats To Be Given Away on July 2
July 2 also markets the jewel in the crown of the Seat Sprint promo that is running for players in Nevada and New Jersey.
The 25 Seat Scramble on Sunday, July 2, promises 25 seats to the 2023 WSOP Main Event for a buy-in of just $215. Sub-satellites into the Scramble can be entered for as little as $30, which will be played as a rebuy/add-on tournament.
WSOP 2023 Main Event 25 Seat Sprints
- Running on WSOP New Jersey & WSOP Nevada players
- WSOP Main Event Seats are given away until July 8
- Seat Sprints campaign guarantees 112 Main Event seats through various satellites
- Each day promises at least 10 seats
- More than $1.1 million worth of seats will be up for grabs
- All-In satellites will also run with no fees for buy-ins from $80 to $126
- July 2: A special 25 Seat Scramble satellite will run
- July 8: A last-chance drawing for the final seat takes place