The promo is fronted (as the name would imply) by none other than 2006 WSOP Main Event winner Jamie Gold.
Any player that outlasts Gold at the tables will be automatically entered into a weekly drawing that offers its winners entry into a $50,000 freeroll.
The freeroll takes place in Las Vegas on July 5. Outlasting Gold means finishing higher than him at any of the WSOP online bracelet events that play out on the NV/NJ network.
However, to sweeten your odds, WSOP allows players to enter the drawing twice. If they don’t outlast Gold, they can accrue 10 Action Player Points (APPs) — equating to one entry into the drawing — by playing online cash games between 3:30 pm PT and 11:30 pm PT on Sundays.
A maximum of two entries into the draw are allowed weekly, as a winner is drawn at the end of each week.
Winning players from New Jersey will receive a $500 travel stipend added to their bankroll to cover their costs of getting to Nevada for WSOP 2023 and the July 5 freeroll.
Go for Gold: At a Glance
- Outlast Jamie Gold in the WSOP Online Series weekend events and be entered into a weekly draw that feeds into a $50,000 freeroll in Las Vegas on July 5.
- Rebuys are allowed
- On Sundays, players have a chance to earn additional points to enter the drawing via online cash games
- A maximum of 2 entries are allowed per week
- The $50,000 freeroll takes place in Las Vegas on July 5
- The freeroll’s first-place prize is $25,000
- Gold will also be playing in the freeroll in Vegas
- Winners of the drawing in New Jersey will get a $500 travel stipend
Every Sunday that Jamie Gold plays, he will also be live-streaming his action — so if you aren’t playing against him at the tables, being a virtual railbird is very much an option.
Jamie Gold Live Stream Schedule
- June 11, 2023 — $400 NL Hold’em at 3:30 pm PT
- June 18, 2023 — $500 NL Hold 'em Turbo at 3:30 pm PT
- June 25, 2023 — $400 NL Hold 'em Ultra Deepstack at 3:30 pm PT
WSOP Online Series
This weekend, Nevada and New Jersey players can play in the $400 NL Hold 'em event at 3:30 pm PST along with Gold. For Pennsylvania and Michigan online poker players, Progressive Knockouts are running on WSOP PA and WSOP MI — for the only time in the entire series.
|US WSOP Online Bracelet Weekend of June 11: Highlights|
|🔦 This Weekend: June 11||$400 NL Hold’em PKO 8-Max on WSOP PA and WSOP MI, $400 NL Hold’em 8-Max on WSOP NJ/NV|
|🔥 Highlight||Only PKO event running the entire online series|
|🥇 Promo||NJ and NV players may spot 2006 Main Event Winner Jamie Gold this weekend as part of Go for Gold promo|
|⏱️ Start Time||6:30pm EST (MI and PA) and 6:30pm EST/ 3:30 PST (NJ and NV)|
|✍️ Create Account||Sign Up Here|
Full schedules of the WSOP Online Series:
- Nevada, New Jersey: WSOP Online Schedule
- Pennsylvania: WSOP Online Schedule
- Michigan: WSOP Online Schedule
Don’t forget PokerGO is THE place to follow along with all the live WSOP action this year. Over 47 live streams are being broadcast for poker fans’ pleasure. Don’t have a PokerGO subscription? No worries. Check out PokerGO and save big on an annual subscription using our exclusive promo code
POKERFUSE at the checkout.