- GGPoker has announced its Road to Vegas campaign for the WSOP 2023 Main Event.
- At least 600 players will be sent to the event through GGPoker and ClubGG.
- Qualifiers start from just $1 with packages valued at $12,000.
- If a qualifier wins the Main Event, they will receive a $1 million bonus.
- The campaign kicks off on March 19 and is expected to run till June.
GGPoker is thrilled to be able to fulfill this dream for at least 600 of our players … we’ll also throw in an extra $1M bonus
The world’s leading online poker room GGPoker has announced the details of its long-awaited Road to Vegas campaign for the 2023 WSOP.
As previously revealed, the operator has committed to sending at least 600 players to the WSOP 2023 Main Event in what officials hope will be a record-breaking turnout.
500 seats are guaranteed on the GGPoker platform while a further 100 seats will be given away through its subscription-based social poker app ClubGG.
“I can’t believe it’s time to start thinking about the WSOP Main Event again – the most exciting live tournament in the world, without a doubt!” said Daniel Negreanu, GGPoker Brand Ambassador in a press release. “I’ll be there in July dreaming of Main Event glory, just like thousands and thousands of other players, whether professionals like me or amateurs playing their first big event; get onto GGPoker and ClubGG to win your way there too.”
While the campaign has already kicked off on ClubGG, it begins on the GGPoker platform on Sunday, March 19, with dozens of WSOP Main Event packages to be given away every week. Qualifiers start from just $1.